We represent a full spectrum of individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses in all matters of Intellectual Property law. Our firm’s Intellectual Property practice is both national and international in scope.
Regardless of the nature of our clients’ work, we assist them in every aspect of their endeavors, ensuring that their Intellectual Property is duly secured, enforced, and monetized.
- Consultation at the creation and selection stage
- Comprehensive searches of similarities to avoid claims of infringement
- Registration at federal, state and international levels
- Opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Enforcement of our clients rights and interests
- License and assignment agreements
- Copyright searches
- Registrations with the U.S. Copyright Office
- Assessment of copyrightability
- Fair use, infringement, and work-for-hire
- License, assignment, use, sale and purchase agreements
- Royalties agreements
- Protection of copyrightable materials
- Protection of business ideas
- One-way non-disclosure agreements
- Mutual non-disclosure agreements
- Development and implementation of company’s policy towards its confidential information
- Enforcement in courts, including restraining orders, special performance and monetary damages
We enable our clients to accomplish their creative objectives and move their ideas forward.